Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! To clarify - the chickens were dead already! We didn't even have to remove the heart. I live in a medium size city. You have to drive 10 minutes before you kill your own chickens. Though when i get to site next week it is one of my goals. For my birthday I bought a ton of food and had a picnic by the polluted TP factory lake.
I uploaded a ton of new pics.
And lastly, this will probably be the last email you'll get from me for awhile. My new site does not have internet so i have to try to find somewhere close that has it. Keep sending me letters! I'll let you all know when I get a new address and then you can start sending me awesome packages! Miss you all - thanks for keeping in touch!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz
2 comments:
Hi, Emily: Please don't start killing chickens. It reminds me of your Easter in Chicago w/ the Keesecker boys. "Easter Peeps" grow up to become real chickens.
We miss you a lot. Keep blogging.
Luv, Karen & Franco Keesecker
p.s. Belated Happy Birthday, too!
Yes, I'd like to comment.
1. You are so pretty - the pic of your spontaneous Russian interview. Those night time photos with the beer and scarf - LOVE IT.
2. Love the picture of the little mummy. So cute. It's a myspacer.
Send along that more permanent address of your sea side town when you get it and if I'm as good of a friend as I think I am, I'll try to send you something.
Good luck with your move!!
Love you!
Tedi
Post a Comment