Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Friend's are Crazy

Emily, I don't want to alarm you, but this is David (Launchpad) from the future. I'm emailing you from October 26, which is 6 days ago for me. How I was able to do this is unimportant. What is important is that you keep reading. This message is extremely urgent. First, look around. Agents are everywhere. If someone seems out of place, then abort this email. If you're still reading this then all signs are good, I presume. Secondly, I want you to share the contents of this email with no one! It is absolutely imperative no one else fines out about this. For if the wrong people were to get a hold of this it would mean chaos for the World. Now, look under your chair. There should be a small envelope with detailed information discussing the particulars of your mission. I'm not going to lie. It'll be difficult. But if I didn't think you could handle it, I wouldn't have put the World's future in your hands. The World's fate rests with you now. Good Luck. -David
from the Future

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: