Saturday, December 15, 2007

TOP SECRET

Emily! I'm glad you're still alive! This is future
David again. People are staring at me and I think some
of them may be the enemy; so, for obvious reasons,
parts of this message will be in encoded. Please use
your training to translate this message and save the
world. Look around. If you see a man wearing a yellow
coat, avoid eye contact. Put your left hand on the
monitor of the computer your using, and wait. This man
should drop an envelope at your feet. Grab this
envelope and leave right now! Well, finish this
message... and then leave! When you get home, open the
envelope and read its contents. There you will learn
your mission. P.S. I should warn you that future David
and future Emily are in an on-again off-again kind of
relationship. This shouldn't affect your mission, but
I thought I would warn you nonetheless. - Future David
(Codename: Launchpad)


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: