Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Pictures

I uploaded a bunch of pics - including my new field. Check them out at the link to the right.



____________________________________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

2 comments:

Tedi said...

Hi Sharko!
Just read the most recent entries and checked out the pics from your permanent site. I LOVE the Black Sea - I wish I could go there every summer. I don't know how warm it will get where you are but hopefully you can go for a swim.

I am so proud of what you are doing. Just throwing yourself into a new culture and possibly marrying the quasi mayor of town - way to go!! Lookin good in that traditional costume too. I'll have to send you pictures of myself in traditional BG garb and then we can compare... and laugh[at me].

I'm so glad to be able to read your blog and look at your pictures while you're having this experience. Oh, I also downloaded the Baba Cookbook and sent it around to my friends - no joke. They are all fascinated by the 'Baba' concept. When I came back from BG I told them stories of random Baba's that we stayed with on the Black Sea and how they all basically have the same characteristics. " I know, Babo, I know!! - why is Baba always nagging me??" Good Baba times.

Anyway, hope you can still post pictures and thoughts of your experiences as it's interesting for me to look for Eastern European similarities.

You're my thoughts little one!

Love you,
Tedi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we can compare eastern european stuff! I totally get the baba!
emily