ventricle...do I know what a ventricle looks like? No.
But I know that this looks like a heart - in my soup.
I have this soup often. It has kartoshka (potatoes),
dill, vermicelli, but usually the heart isn't there.
I ask my mom, "Shto eta?," what is this?
"M'yasa." Meat.
Hmmmm. I didn't hear the word for heart.
What is that tube coming out of it? An artery maybe?
Do I have to eat this? Maybe I'll just eat around it
and they won't notice that this plum sized
piece of meat is still there. Maybe it's a mushroom.
It kind of looks like it could be a mushroom...except
for that artery.
"Ilona, what was that in my soup?" We are in aerobics
class.
"Chicken."
"It looked like a heart."
"Yes, a chicken heart."
I can't stop laughing at this point. "Why are you
laughing?"
There was a chicken heart in my soup.
No. I didn't eat it. The dog did.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
1 comment:
did they give you the option of putting mayo on it?
Post a Comment